Put your MLS & LIGA MX knowledge to the test! Submit your picks for Leagues Cup 2023 for your chance to win cash prizes, including the grand prize of $10,000 USD*.
Leagues Cup Bracket Challenge presented by Coors Light is free to play and allows competitors to predict the round-by-round winners of the brand-new World-Cup style tournament.
HOW TO PLAY
- Visit LEAGUESCUP.COM/BRACKETCHALLENGE before July 21, the official kickoff of Leagues Cup’s Group Stage
- Select “Play Now”
- Lock in your group stage predictions by selecting the teams in each group in order of your prediction
- Continue to the Knockout Stage Bracket to continue selecting your picks through the Finals
- Each player can only submit one (1) bracket – so choose your predictions carefully
- Win the most points, win the biggest prize!
- 30 points for picking the correct group winner or second place finisher
- 20 points for correctly picking a club to advance but in the wrong position
- Round of 32: 10 points for correct selection
- Round of 16: 30 points for correct selection
- Quarter Finals: 75 points for correct selection
- Semi Finals: 175 points for correct selection
- Final: 250 points for correct selection
- Third Place Game: 150 points for correct selection
- In the event of a tie between competitors, the exact or closest prediction of the total number of goals scored throughout the tournament will be deemed the winner
For an in-depth look at the official rules of the Leagues Cup Bracket Challenge presented by Coors Light, click here.
Only competitors in USA and Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec) can win prizes. Must be 21+ to enter.
Leagues Cup Ticket Information
Tickets for all matches are available via LeaguesCup.com and are also available to fans via the hosting MLS club. MLS club season ticket holders should contact their club representative for more information or visit LeaguesCup.com and follow @LeaguesCup on social.
How to Watch
All Leagues Cup matches will be available to watch on MLS Season Pass on the Apple TV app and tv.apple.com in more than 100 countries and regions.